Bud Clary Auburn Volkswagen Infectious Disease Response Plan
Basic Planning Considerations for COVID-19
First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As a business, Bud Clary Auburn Volkswagen is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers’ needs.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
We are fully open and will continue serving our customers as efficiently as possible.
Please wear a mask or face covering when visiting the dealership, and practice social spacing when utilizing our customer waiting room. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Below are some of steps we are taking:
- Thorough cleaning of all dealership facilities daily
- We are disinfecting all high touch surface areas, including phones, desks, counters, door handles, and keyboards, several times per day
- Disinfecting of vehicles before and after service or test drives
- We have removed all magazines from customer waiting areas
- We suspended our complimentary food and beverage services
- Hand sanitizing stations available on-site in every department
- Provided our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and provide ample hand washing supplies
- We’ve installed clear plastic safety dividers at all desks in the dealership
- We adhere to the recommended six feet of social spacing from other staff and customers
- Instructed all team members to wear masks when in shared spaces
- Any team member that doesn’t feel well is asked to stay home and management monitors when they may return to work
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles, finding service and parts information, and communicating directly with our team. We will also continue to offer vehicle pick-up and touchless delivery services.
No matter the department you’re looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone currently affected by the Coronavirus.
On behalf of our dealership, thank you for being a loyal customer.